Saturday 1 October 2011

30 September 2011

1 more day left for assignment due date..
I cant balance it ><
Shoot..
Why this assignment so freaking hard..
Haiz..
Today early morning went to Library..
Meet up with my group mate..
And discuss with her and her frens..
Damn a lot people over there..
Through today discussion..
I found out that I got a lot mistake for what I have done..
Keep changing the account name and figure..
Made me frustrating..
Today college had a special event..
"Pasar Malam"
Malay of Night Market..
From 5pm - 10pm..
I been there for awhile..
At first, I din interested to go for that event..
But my fren keep calling me to go and have a look..
I went there and walked around..
Although there had whole lot of food selling..
But I din buy anything to eat..
Because I din bring out cash..
And I think the price is quite expensive..

No comments:

Post a Comment