Thursday 13 October 2011

12 October 2011

Today I went for 1 class only..
I can wake up late..
Hahax..
Because there was no class for law in the early morning..
Today is the assignment feedback..
95/100..
But there is some mistake..
Change to 97/100..
And it included an extra 0.5 mark..
Yohoo..
The lecturer miscalculated..
Why should I inform him about it??
I know where is my mistake..
So is okay to have an extra mark..
And today he distributed back our quiz 3 marks as well..
19/20..
Awesome..
This doesnt I dun need to work hard for my final..
This give me a boost instead..
My fren said, I good everything quite high so I can relax for final..
She was wrong..
I want to score more higher..
When I get high internal marks..
It give me a credit to score for High Distinction or Distinction..
Ya.. That is my aim..
My objective..
I found my motive..
Hahax..
Now I am finishing my vodka..
While reading manga.. Hehex..

No comments:

Post a Comment