Wednesday 12 October 2011

11 October 2011

11 October..
Wow..
This date give me some memory of it..
Well.. 11 Oct is one of my fren birthday..
And I remember that same date but 5 years ago..
Or 6 years ago.. Not so clear about it..
That is my first time to skip class in life..
That time I was in high school..
I skipped class for my fren..
Celebrate his birthday in 1 Utama..
And that was also my first time to 1U..
Great memory..
Lot of first time involved..
I am drunk..
My face turn red..
My housemate had vodka and wine in the fridge..
And I had some of it..
Well.. Vodka is totally not my alcohol..
The smell is strong..
I cant stand the vodka that without coke in it..
I am suck when facing with alcohol..
I haven finish it..
I thinking of leave it for tomorrow..
Probably is a good idea..
I just finished watching a movie..
"Friends With Benefit"
Wow.. What a love story..
I love the ending part that they introduce the director and editor..
They using the concept of sliding your iphone page to page to bring everyone out..
Magnifying.. Sliding.. Up down left right..
That is kind of awesome..
I like that..
Well.. I am kind of sleepy after drinking the vodka..
But I can go to sleep right now..
Because I need to wait my clothes in the washing machine..
I am still waiting =]

No comments:

Post a Comment