Monday 10 October 2011

10 October 2011

Well today I aint have any story about today..
But I would like talk something a bit about me..
Movie..
I am a movie guy..
I love movie a lot..
Not drama..
Is movie that end story in 1 or 2 hours..
Today I watched "Definitely Maybe"..
I love it..
Good actor..
Nice story..
Is about a guy telling story of girls he met in the past..
And ya.. Is a love story..
Whenever I watched movie..
And I like it..
I will probably imagine myself acting in the movie..
It is fascinating..
Imagining I am the main character of the movie..
Enjoying the story in side the movie world..
Movie teach us a lot of stuff..
Many stuff..
The real world..
How competitive it is..
How dirty it be..
How mean it be..
But also some good stuff..
How romance it be..
How live is..
I learnt about the opposite sex through movie tho..
What they want..
What they think..
I think movie is perfectly great..
Oh.. It improve my English as well..
^^
"Definitely Maybe"
I recommend you go and watch it..
Thumb ups..

No comments:

Post a Comment