Monday 10 October 2011

9 October 2011

I feel like my mouth is full of cheese..
Yesterday I cooked the whole pack of pasta..
For 3-4 meals..
And the sauce, I put some cheese in it..
I having Cheese breath ^^
While I totally dun have the mood to study..
Is shiet..
Today around 4pm I wanted get a nap..
But I din get it..
I cleaned my room..
And did 50 push-ups and 50 sit-ups..
Oh yeah..
I wanted to get strong..
The strong as being more strength..
Is not for violence..
Lately, I have been watching manga..
Through my phone online..
Should I say reading or watching?? Hmmp..
Ya.. Is very convenient..
"History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi"
I love this manga..
I read this manga in high school..
But that time is in books..
Fren rent it, I borrow it and read..
The whole story is about the martial arts..
It make me have the thirst for learning martial arts..
Oh well..
I think starting from today I will do push-ups and sit-ups..
But I just scared that I will forget..
I am not good at memorizing things ><

No comments:

Post a Comment