Sunday 9 October 2011

8 October 2011

Yesterday after I post my blog,
I checked on my email..
I got a good news..
The title start with "Congratulation"..
It was from the EBS group..
I got picked to have the chance to go Germany next year..
I am so happy..
I really got the chance..
But still, is just a "Chance"..
I haven told my parents about it yet..
I still need to get pass through my parents..
Because they are my scholarship..
Haiz..
I really hope that I could go there..
I can learn some Germany language over there..
The building over there is so vintage..
Nice and beauty..
Today I didnt start my study..
But I did done some of my homework..
I rejected an invitation from fren to having lunch in their house..
And I also rejected another invitation to fren bday celebration..
Reason is, I dun want to spend too much money..
Because after my final, I am going a trip with my brother..
And the trip cost is not cheap ><
Sorry my fren for rejecting your invitation..
Thanks for asking btw..

No comments:

Post a Comment