Friday 7 October 2011

7 October 2011

I got a Happy dream today..
It was nice..
I dreamed about primary school..
Everyone fooling around in the class..
The laughter in class..
But it also combine something in my high school..
PSP..
I played PSP in high school..
But it appeared while I am in primary school in my dream..
And also being the monitor of the class..
I was a class monitor once while I am form 4 or 5..
Kind of not clear about when is it exactly..
In the dream, everyone is smiling..
Is really fun..
I dont want to wake up at that time..
Who dont want a happy dream to last longer??
But it is morning already..
The sun shone through the window..
I really wish the dream can be prolonged..
Haiz..
Lately I have been playing a game called "Tiny Tower"..
Is just about manage your own tower..
And most of the time today I spent on playing it..
I haven got the mood to start studying my final yet..
Goosh..
I planned to start A BIT tomorrow..
Hope I dun change my mind..
><

No comments:

Post a Comment