Friday 7 October 2011

6 October 2011

I wanted to post my blog.. But it seem the Internet line sucks.. I can online at this time.. Dammit.. The weather turning warm this few days.. Every trees and flowers starting to bloom.. The street is now being colourful.. 3 more weeks, it comes to my final exam.. The semester is fast.. But actually time doesn't change speed.. While, I think I go through it with less sad things happen to me.. Have you heard of "temporary amnesia"? I got it.. It happens randomly.. I wanted to do something after what I currently doing but I forget what is it afterward.. Weird huh?! Is that a good think? Some people say it is normal.. It happens to lot of people.. Today I wanted to refill my water bottle after class.. But when the class end, I forgot what wanted to do.. I remember there is really a thing I wanted to do.. But I really can't figure it out.. I remember is something around that place.. But still.. Can't remember back.. It is really frustrating.. Is like ruin your plan.. The flow of life changes.. So I gave up.. I went go another class.. In the class, suddenly I remember back what I wanted to do just now.. But is too late, I am in the class already.. Grr.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment