Thursday 6 October 2011

5 October 2011

I was damn sleepy in the class today..
So today it is the last lecture for Law224..
Lecturer done some revision with us..
And I was blur because of my sleepiness..
After the class, I went home..
Had my lunch..
After that, I took a nap..
The nap was super duper wonderful..
But it was not enough..
I need to go for the next class..
T.T
Last year I went to a youth camp..
And this year the same organizer is organizing a same camp..
Is on 9 Dec 2011 - 11 Dec 2011..
3 day 2 night camp..
And I wanted to invite more of my frens to join the event..
Just now I was creating the event in Facebook..
But suddenly I cant access to Facebook..
I think the Facebook is under maintenance right now..
Really bad timing..
If there is a lot ppl going for this event,
I will definitely go =]

No comments:

Post a Comment