Saturday 15 October 2011

15 October 2011

Today the Acc260 workshop was great..
I din leave in the half way..
It make me clearer about the topic..
But still got 1 part that bother me..
I will work through it myself ><
But the slide provided by the lecturer,
Got lot of mistake..
They should double check all the figure before showing us =<
Oh the movie that I mentioned yesterday..
Finished downloading..
I was disappointed..
It was not nice at all..
Is not American Pie 8..
Today in the break time,
I with my frens went to the Library Cafe..
I bought sushi..
It cost 7 something..
I have no choice..
Nothing nice there..
And other cafe are closed..
Tomorrow I am meeting my fren for revision in college..
Another study hard day =]
The internet connection now is sucks..
Damn frustrating..

No comments:

Post a Comment