Monday 17 October 2011

16 October 2011

Here comes the study week..
I need to study everyday..
The forecast said it will be hot today..
While I cycled to college..
It was windy..
If someone is very thin,
I think they can be blew away..
Hahax..
And there is no use for styling your hair..
In the end when you walk out the door of your house..
Your hair will still messy..
Today the study session was alright..
Of course we also took the time to chit chat..
Tomorrow we are meeting up again..
In the FIN final exam, we are allow to bring a piece of paper..
You can write anything in that piece of paper (Both sided)..
Until now, I haven decide what to write down yet ><
Hope I can figure it out tomorrow..
After the finance then come the law..
LAW final exam also allow to bring a piece of paper..
But only allow for one sided with writing..
Gambateh Then =]

No comments:

Post a Comment