Tuesday 18 October 2011

17 October 2011

I just finished watching a movie..
"Real Steel"
Totally rock..
But the kid dance move a bit rookie..
Well, he is a kid..
Great potential..
If he got more better move, it really stunt..
First is Transformer Machine..
Now Boxer Machine with some dance move..
May be next time they will come up Dancing Machine..
Wait to see that day..
My movie is a bit blur..
I prefer anyone who wanted to see this movie,
Go to cinema or get a HD version..
You wont regret that..
Story line was great tho..
A bit touchy.. Hahax..
Today morning went to Coles with my housemate..
She drove..
So I bought a lot of stuff..
I think I spend around $100..
I am really crazy..
Hahax..
But that totally last very long..
Tomorrow I am going to college again..
And I am gonna start study my LAW..
Draft some note..
Very important..
Today I draft out the notes for Finance..
Now I am trying to squeeze them into 1 piece of paper..
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment