Wednesday 19 October 2011

18 October 2011

Do you like dancing?
I like dancing..
Dancing is cool..
Is like very nice exercise..
But the thing is, I dunno how to dance..
I din learn..
I am not passionate enough..
I am too shy for it ><
Not talented..
Too lazy..
Watching people dancing with frens and following the beat..
Is very cool..
Dancing the same move with your frens..
That is whole lot of fun..
I watched "Honey 2" just now..
Is about dancing..
There is a "Honey" as well..
Jessica Alba is the main character..
Hahax..
She is hot..
Better to check it out..
I haven paid my rent this week ><
I always forgot to cash out..
Damn.. I am lousy..
Oh..
My fren asked me to do a survey of hers..
Is about the Schizophrenia..
Actually I dunno what the word mean at the first place..
I Google translate it ><
Survey can be create thru Google..
Cool..
Google is very creative to attract more user..
Well done..

No comments:

Post a Comment