Thursday 20 October 2011

19 October 2011

Just now I am had a "war"..
Was very excited..
Hahax..
I had a war with the housefly..
While I was cooking, it keep buzzing and flying around..
It annoyed me..
So I picked up my weapon..
"The Electric Bat"
Hahax.. It belongs to my owner..
Is really hard to catch when the housefly a lot of space to fly..
I got it once..
And it struggle at the floor few second..
And it came back to life..
Flying and flying again..
I frustrated..
But suddenly became silent..
No more buzzing..
And I cant find the housefly..
Okay since it doesnt sound anymore..
I am okay with it..
I brought my food in the room and wanted to enjoy my manga..
Suddenly buzzing started again..
Grr...
The housefly flew in my room..
I grabbed my weapon..
We fight around 5 mins..
I ended it with powerful blow..
The buzzing stopped..
But I cant find the corpse..
I looked at my weapon..
The housefly stick in it..
It cant get out..
I took the bat out my room..
And waved the housefly to the floor..
Was really a good fight..
Lolx..
Oh.. Yesterday before I went to sleep,
I was thinking how to convince my parents to let me participate for the EBS Summer School..
A fabulous idea pop up in my mind..
That is create a power point and present to them..
Lolx.. Is really funny..
But it can be worked..
Because since I am here in Australia..
I cant talk to them face to face..
So I can send to their email and ask them to have a look the power point..
Haha.. Am I brilliant??
Hahax.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment