Thursday 20 October 2011

20 October 2011

Well.. I just phoned my mum..
I finally find my guts to tell them about the EBS thing..
Yesterday I finished my slide ady..
But no guts to call ><
I told my mum that no need to give answer right away..
She will discuss with my dad..
They are worry about my behaviour over there..
Too many temptation over there..
And I will spend a lot over there..
I believe on myself..
I wont try any drug over there..
I wont addict to beer..
Bcoz the beer over there is cheap..
I wont have sex over there..
Sex will save for my wife..
Muahaha..
So now just wait for my parents to give me answer..
Hope it will be a good news..
Today I din cook for my dinner..
I bought Chilliz..
Today morning while I having my breakfast,
(Spiral Pasta with Sauce)
My lips pain when everytime I tried to spoon food in my mouth..
That is definitely a sign of I getting sick..
I need to drink whole lot of water..
And I cash out for my rent today..
Is not good to keep delay your rent payment ><

No comments:

Post a Comment