Saturday 22 October 2011

21 October 2011

YES!! Germany, I will see you on 2012..
My parents allow me to go Germany for my summer..
Hahax..
Cool parents I got here.. ^^
Yes!! Yes!! Yes!!
Enough hyper now..
Okay..
Just now I watched a movie..
"Crazy Stupid Love"
Story line not bad..
About Cal getting divorce..
He met Jacob in a bar..
Jacob change his physical appearance..
And he get back his wife after that..
I like the part when everyone clash together at courtyard..
Cal, Emily(wife), younger daughter,
Robbie(son), who likes Jessica,
Then come the Hanna(elder daughter),
And bring Jacob(her new found boyfriend and the guy Cal met at the bar),
After that, Jessica(babysitter) and her dad,
And the last is David(Emily's co-worker that slept with her)..
Jessica's dad hit Cal, because Jessica love Cal..
Jacob hit David, because David make Cal suffer from getting divorce..
Cal stop Jacob..
And all hugging together and fell down..
Until the police officer came..
Quite funny..
I really wish that I could be so attractive just like Jacob..
Have the guts to talk to the girls..
Have a lot of pick up line that works..
Hahax..
I always scared that the girls will feel weird when I talk to them..
I dun have the confidence like Jacob..
Haiz..

No comments:

Post a Comment