Sunday 23 October 2011

22 October 2011

I am still awake in this late night..
Wow..
I am not studying..
That the thing..
I watched movie just now..
"3 Idiots"
It is a Hindi movie..
I love it..
This is the 2nd times I watched it..
People used to say,
A same book, you read it in different time,
You will get different perception..
I think this 'principle' goes to movie as well..
Watching a movie twice or more,
Maybe doesnt just give you different perception,
I think it maybe remind you something important..
Taught you what should you been doing this whole life..
It is so magnificent..
First time you watch it..
You get something from it..
The second time you watch it..
You get something other than what you had get at the first time..
That is because the time gap between the first and second time you watch the movie..
You had gain some different knowledge..
You are growing with knowledge of the world..
That create your own perception..
And create the way how you 'see' stuff..
=]
Today I went to college library for study again..
Until late night 10.15pm..
I didnt spent all the time just studying..
Hahax..
I spent some time on my laptop playing games..
DotA..
Is been a long time..
Since I come to Aussie till now,
I only played that game for around 18 times..
Less than I normally play while I am in Msia..
YES!! I am a gamer..
I am proud to be a gamer..
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment