Monday 24 October 2011

23 October 2011

I think I dint eat anything today..
From afternoon till noon,
I just ate Milo Pop with Milk..
That all..
At night, housemate made mussels with pasta sauce..
I ate some..
And some bread as well..
I dun think got enough nutrition for today meals ><
But I ate some multivitamin and multi mineral..
I think this should be alright..
Hopefully..
Me and my housemates eating mussels at the living room..
While enjoying a movie..
Hindi movie..
I dunno how to spell the name ~.~
The movie I had watched once..
So I know the story line..
My housemates keep asking the story while watching..
Why they are so impatient..
This is movie, just watch it lar..
One of the housemate =.= polishing her nails =.=
I dun think they are enjoying the movie..
Arent you should watch the movie without doing something else?
So 2 more days,
It comes to my first final exam..
When you have one or two weeks left before the exam,
You will say, so much time, dont worry..
All izz well..
When you have one or two days left before the exam,
You start to say, OMG not enough time to study..
You are starting to be nervous..
I did felt that..
But now I am totally a bum..
I am so lazy to study..
Damn.. I hate my attitude..
Why dun change it?
I am lazy to change..
Hahax.. =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment