Thursday 27 October 2011

26 October 2011

2 down..
2 more to go ^^
The law today was okay..
The MCQuestions quite tough..
In the Part B, choose 1 question over 5 questions..
Short Answer..
I wanted to do the last question..
Because got 1 part I quite confidence on it..
But the another half part is the chapter that I gave up ><
I din even write the chapter note in the blank sheet of paper to bring in..
So I choose another question..
The question that I chose was not bad as well..
The sub-question, I have know idea..
Because it was not taught in the class before..
So I moved on the others sub-questions..
While I doing the others and I reading through my legislation..
I accidentally found the answer for sub-question (a)..
Woohoo..
Not bad right?! Hahax..
One thing that I can make sure is,
This Law(Corporation) 224,
I am not gonna see you again..
I confirm I pass it.. YES!!
But the big problem now is the exam tomorrow..
Finance 215..
This unit is very popular on failing student in the past few batch..
But they said they had change the exam format..
From 70 MCQ with Short Answer to 6 Subjective Questions..
Hope they really make it easier..
What can I do now is keep doing sample questions..
And study some theory..
加油!!

No comments:

Post a Comment