Friday 28 October 2011

27 October 2011

Bang!!
Last 1 to go..
Last on next Tuesday..
Today the Finance exam is at 6.45pm..
I went to college early today to study with my pals..
But I din actually study much..
I keep fooling around in the library..
My fren so damn nervous..
She was so afraid of cant pass the unit..
Com'on girl, show some self confidence..
Well the exam today held on Building 111..
It is a huge stadium..
Wow..
Totally huge..
32 x 20 of exam seats..
I was siting on last row..
Watching everyone's back..
They all working on their questions..
I found out that there are kind of hard to find blonde girl in the room..
I saw 2 of them only ><
The exam paper was very thick, like my assignment..
But the questions is considered easy..
Really better than the last batch of 70 MCQ with subjective..
Today this paper, we got enough and sufficient time to answer every single dip of the questions..
But of course, some of the questions I really dunno how to work it out..
Most of them are the theory part..
Just crap anything comes up on my head..
Before the next exam come I got few days to relax myself..
Then comes to the study..
Yayhey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment