Saturday 29 October 2011

28 October 2011

Today early in the morning,
When I am still sleeping peacefully,
My fren called ><
The story is yesterday the exam,
I borrowed a calculator from a fren..
After the exam, I asked my fren to return it to the owner..
She not sure did she put it in her bag at that time..
Even me, also no idea did she put it in her bag..
Until this morning, she cant find the calculator..
And she called me..
Shit..
A missing calculator..
Where got a Lost and Found Booth?
So I email my tutor to help me find for the missing calculator..
Until now I am still waiting for my tutor reply..
Did she saw the email?
Damn..
Haiz..
If really lost, I need to pay back a new one..
Lets wait for miracle..
Today I am so darn bored..
I got study..
But still freaking bored..
Make the time past fast..
Lets end the exam fast..
So I can go out with fren..
Back to Msia..
Hahax..
So I can spend over there..
It is too expensive to spend over here ><

No comments:

Post a Comment