Saturday 29 October 2011

29 October 2011

Today is my study free day..
I din touch my notes at all..
Whole day playing..
I saw my fren's post..
So damn emo..
Relationship problem..
And is a long distance..
It is really hard to maintain a long distance relationship?
I saw another post that says,
If a couple can handle long distance well,
They are gonna last long..
Everyday sharing different stuff in 2 different place with each other..
Excited on the day when 1 of them going to find him/her..
Mayb even make a countdown for the day left..
Write some postcard..
It is really sweet..
Long distance is a really good challenge for couple..
Good Luck to all the couple in long distance relationship..
My housemate cooked for dinner today..
And I am her assistant..
Chop Chop!!
Cook Cook!!
Salmon Fish, Onion Chicken Breast, Broccoli and a Soup..
Yum Yum..
I dun need to cook today..
And can enjoy the homemade =D

No comments:

Post a Comment