Tuesday 1 November 2011

1 November 2011

Tiring day..
I almost mess up my own self..
Today I cant wake up..
I had set my alarm..
But dunno it is closed..
I think I woke up unconsciously and closed it off  X=
Luckily my fren that she thought I having a same exam venue,
Different exam with her called me in the morning..
I was saved by her..
Thanks a lot..
I woke up and 7.55am, which is my exam start at 8.30am..
I rushed everything..
And I feeling so tired because of lack of sleep..
Yeah!! Lack of Sleep..
Yesterday, I sleep late..
Around 5 in the morning..
I din expect the day getting brighter at that time..
Shoot..
Yesterday after my revision..
I relaxed myself by watching comic online..
Until late morning..
But luckily I made it to my exam without getting late..
It was so dangerous..
After the exam, I meet up with a fren..
She accompany me to the Level 5 Administrative Office..
For my missing calculator..
=.=
They said,
Oh! No one return anything here, you should try go to student central..
Damn.. I just came from there..
So I went back to the student central..
And YES!! I got it back..
It was the same calculator..
The data still recorded inside the calculator..
So I have no need to pay my fren back for a brand new calculator..
After all this, I went back home and had my breakfast..
I was fully awake that time..
I continue watching my comic and play games..
I din even feel tired..
Until I came back from dinner eating out with frens..
I completely battery flat..
Haven took my bath and set my alarm for 1 hour..
Slept until just now (1 and a half hour)..
Still tired..
I think I will have a good nice sleep today =D

No comments:

Post a Comment