Tuesday 1 November 2011

31 October 2011

Yo..
Tomorrow is my last paper..
Account (Managerial) 201..
I am still in the middle of revision..
Today I went to library..
And met up with some frens for revision..
But I spent most of the time chatting..
My fren wanted to borrow a text book from the library..
But almost cant get it..
Because the book is on high demand..
And she kept scolding the fellow who took the book,
Stupid!!
Hope that fellow didnt sneeze all the way ><
So she went to get the reserved book and photocopy..
But she was so careless..
Copied wrong chapter..
Pity her for spending few bucks on it..
Until around 5.30pm,
We left the library..
I went to my tutor office for asking the missing calculator..
But seems that time everyone is back home..
And I emailed to unit controller..
He replied.. Great..
But he asked me to look for Administrative Office..
Sad..
Just now I finished eating a slice of Green Tea Cake,
Baked by my housemate..
Weird, I cant taste of Green Tea in it..
Is it my tongue?
Or her cake? :p
Shit!!
Ya shit.. I wanna shit now..
Hahax..
Cya..

No comments:

Post a Comment