Sunday 6 November 2011

5 November 2011

The Beach for tomorrow..
The plan still on if there is no rain ><
Hope there is no rain ><
I want to party like the others..
But I am lazy..
I want to drink as pro like the others..
But I easily get drunk..
I want to dance like the others..
But I am so shy to move..
I want to have fun like the others..
But I am not in the party now..
I been Clubbing for once..
Only once..
To me, Clubbing is expensive..
The environment in the Club is totally awesome..
Jump Jump.. Dance Dance..
I want to get high..
I want to meet some new girls in the Club..
Experience the pick up..
Enjoy the fun..
Jump like fool..
Dance like crazy..
Express myself with the joy..
Alcohol is not territory..
I defeated by Alcohol easily..
I must stand strong..
I remember..
The first time I vomit in the Club..
That is the experience..
Totally embarrassing..
Free of stress for that moment..
Free of responsible for that time..
Feel free to be what you wanna be..
But it must legal**
I love spent the time in the Club..
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment