Sunday 6 November 2011

6 November 2011

I burnt my tongue..
Because of testing my pasta is done or not from a boiling pot..
If you,
How you gonna know that the pasta is done in the boiling water?
Yesterday, I thought today is Monday..
So I said I will go to the Beach..
I didnt went to Beach today..
Today morning I want to go for running exercise..
But when I step out the door,
The sky getting dark and rain is dipping..
So I went back in the house..
~.~
Today stayed at home whole day..
I swept my room and vacuum it..
Damn a lot of dust under my bed..
Well..
Few more days,
I am going back HOME..
My friend asked me before,
Will you feel nervous when you gonna go home from overseas?
Yes..
Now I feel the excitement..
Thinking what can I do when I get back home..
Lot of stuff..
Uhh..
Just now I watched a Japanese movie..
"Paradise Kiss"


Is a real people acting..
Not the animate..
Fashion Design..
Cool..
Their dressing are so awesome..
The main actress is so pretty..
She really look good in the magazine..
I like this movie..
Highly recommend..
Hehexx..

No comments:

Post a Comment