Thursday 10 November 2011

9 November 2011


Beach plan have to cancel ><
Last few days raining..
Today cleaning the whole house..
Tomorrow need to hand in the EBS document and dinner with cousin..
The day after tomorrow, morning my frens send their luggage to put in my room,
While they going back Malaysia..
And going out with a fren on afternoon..
And at night will celebrate my brother bday & farewell party..
And after that day, morning is my flight ><
Damn..
I really wish that I can go to beach before I go back Malaysia..
Nevermind!
Beach, we will meet next year ^^
I wanted to live beside the beach..
This is one of my dream..
For me to own a house on the beach..
I like the sound of the waves..
The wind blowing to my face..
The water that can relax..
Awesome!!
Today the cleaning was tired..
One house, 3 people cleaning..
The kitchen, living room, toilet, & laundry room..
Wipe all the table..
Vacuum all the floor..
Throw all the "rubbish"..
I found out some moldy food..
Damn disgusting..
And there were a lot expired stuff..
Funny..
They should threw it when it expired..
What the hell they doing with the expired stuff?
Decorations??
I burnt a cockroach alive..
I am so sorry..
I dunno what should I do..
Let it free?
What if it come back in the house and infected our food?
So sorry ><

No comments:

Post a Comment