Thursday 10 November 2011

10 November 2011

Finally I done handing in all the documents for EBS..
First I went to building 408 to find Samantha..
She ask me to get signature approval from my major unit controller..
Which is building 407..
So after getting the signature,
I required to write a statement of purpose..
Write
Why I am ideal student for this program..
What I will get from this program..
Stuff like that..
After all this,
I went back to building 408 and hand in all the documents..
Cool..
I am done for that..
And I called to 3 Mobile customer service..
I wanted to unlock my phone..
Because I am going back to Malaysia..
Damn..
I need to wait at least 48 hours for it to run..
After 48 hours,
I either use non-3 USIM to sync the phone..
Or use 3 USIM to reset my phone..
I dont wish to reset my phone..
I got everything in my phone..
Just now I had dinner with brother, sister, cousin and his gf..
Steambot in my cousin house..
It is quite full..
And my housemate made mango dessert..
Yum Yum..
Haven try yet..
Still in the fridge..
Damn..
I am not allowed to bring my bed cover and "silly" stuff back to Malaysia..
Said by my sister..
Why cant I bring?
Is just a bed cover..
It doesnt consume much space of my bag..
And the clothes..
I need to bring some nice clothes back from CNY..
I dont care..
Bed cover, I can leave it..
But the clothes I will bring some.. ~.~

No comments:

Post a Comment