Saturday 12 November 2011

11 November 2011


Wow..
Tonight is the last night..
I will be going back to Malaysia tomorrow..
Today my frens woke me up in the morning..
They put their luggage in my room..
They got plenty of stuff..
Really alot..
Is more than me..
OMG..
After that, I went to Chilliz for lunch and meet with my fren..
She pass a present to me..
Is for my birthday gift..
Thanks..
And about the dinner,
We had it in Outblack Jack..
We ordered all the beef medium rare..
But some of them came out to be rare..
Some of us can't eat that stuff..
So we requested for make it well done for the beef..
Overall the restaurant is not bad..
Is just you need to order what is right to you..
I will stop this blog for a moment..
I will continue blogging when I come back to Australia again..
Cya..

No comments:

Post a Comment