Wednesday 15 February 2012

13 February 2012

I am finally back to Australia..
4 months of holiday,
Is hell boring..
But I did went out with frens..
Helped my mum at work..

Went to vacation..
My parents come to Australia as well..
Because my brother is graduating on Tuesday..
Which is 14 February..
And also the Valentine's Day..
They will going back on Friday morning..
I brought a lot of snacks from Malaysia..
Luckily they didnt ask me to open my luggage for checking..
If not, it gonna take a lot of time..
We got out from the airport and went to sister house for rest..
I got a headache because I am having flu and cough..
We got a long rest..
After that, my brother send me back to my house..
I unpacked all my stuff and clean my room..
For the dinner, we went to one of the Vietnam Restaurant..
I ate the Pho Tai Nam..
That is Raw + Cooked Beef Noodle..


And for the EBS, great news..
I booked my flight and I am extending my trip in Europe..
After the EBS, I will have a tour to London & Paris..
I am totally excited about it..
But I am on debt for my parents..
I need to pay them back for what they had paid for my trip..
T.T
Honestly, it really expensive for traveling to Europe country ><

No comments:

Post a Comment