Thursday 16 February 2012

15 February 2012

Today I woke up by myself..
And I was curious that why my brother didnt phone me..
I thought he will wake me up early morning..
Today breakfast!!
No! No!!
Should be brunch..
We delayed our meal until afternoon ><
We ate Roasted Duck..
Yum!! Yum!!
Good Fortune Roast Duck House
At first we planned to go Perth Zoo after the meal..
But dad said, is too hot outside, staying at the house is more better..
So we went back to house..
And I had nap for 2 hours, I think..
Around 6pm, my cousin came and brought us to his new house..
Which is currently under construction..
It is quite far away from Perth City..
After that we went to Penang Food Restaurant for dinner..
It taste good and I am full ~.~
Lately, I am been watching Glee..
My fren transferred it to me last month =]
I can say that I wont be bored staying at home alone ^^
I need to find a job as soon as possible..
I want to earn more money now..
Cause I need cash for my trip ><
Grrr...
Those Employer, please contact me asap ><

No comments:

Post a Comment