Friday 17 February 2012

16 February 2012

I post this on today is because I was overnight at my sister house..
Yesterday as usual woke up and meet up with my parents..
We went to Fremantle Cicerellos had our brunch..
The food there are awesomely great..

It was super windy over there..
It is summer but the wind is chill like the ice..
And watching the seagull fight for food..
After the meal, we went to the park next to the train station..
I took a lot of family picture..
The funny thing was my parent purposely made the couple, who are lying on the ground kissing, as our photo background..
After that, we went back home and rest..
After 1 hour, we went to North Beach to pick up my sister from work..
We walked alongside the road and enjoy the beach at North Beach..
For our dinner, we went to Hanami Japanese Restaurant..
We almost cant finish the food that we ordered..
I was so damn full after finishing all those food..
Tempura Udon is nice ^^
And at night, I sleep at my sister house..
Because I need to drive my parents to the airport on 4am in the morning..
They are leaving Australia..

No comments:

Post a Comment