Saturday 18 February 2012

17 February 2012

Today after sent my parents to the airport, I back to sis house and sleep..
I woke up on the afternoon..
My sister housemate sent me back..
We wanted to go have our lunch at Chilliz..
But sadly it is under construction..
Until 20 February ><
So I went back home without having my breakfast and lunch..
And I tried find some food around house..
I got nothing..
In the end, I ate Weet-Bix..
Oh!! And I drank some Vodka..
I drunk and fall asleep..
After I woke up, I got headache..
Until now I still feel my head pain like ass ><
I went to Coles today and bought some vegie for my today salad dinner..
Ya!! My dinner today is salad..
Eating it in front of tv watching Twilight: Breaking Dawn..
I watched it with my housemates..
They kept talking and complaint about the movie not being logic ><
They really dunno how to enjoy a movie ><
Oh ya.. I forgot to mentioned that my dad keep convince me to extend my trip to Europe..
He said that I should take this opportunity to go Holland and Belgium..
But I really dont want to..
It gonna cost a lot..
And I afraid that I cant remember all this at once after visiting it..
Now I am totally excited about it..

No comments:

Post a Comment