Sunday 19 February 2012

18 February 2012

I totally forget that tomorrow is Sunday..
I got no class and no work right now..
I dont bother to look at the calender for once..
I am totally no life right now..
Bored like hell..
Eat, Online, Sleep..
Since I came to Australia, I starting to have napping habit..
While I am at Malaysia, I awake for whole day..
But now at here I have a lot of nap time..
I think it is because I am bored..
I wish to get a work now ~.~
Today I checked out some part time job online..
Found some Data Entry jobs..
But I am not sure is that real or a fake..
I dont care, I just send an email to it..
And I register for McDonald, KFC..
Hope that Anyone could hire me for god sake..
And I also emailed to Maybank + Astro..
I dont know why Astro keep sending me text message..
Saying that I failed to Auto-Debit for my account..
Hope they read my email and help me solve the problem asap..
Coz I found that the text message quite annoying ><

No comments:

Post a Comment