Thursday 23 February 2012

22 February 2012


I got a stupid sleep today..
I went to sleep ytd around 10pm..
I woke up at 2am..
Screw it..
I can't sleep back so I played my phone until around 4am..
I flipped here and there on the bed..
Damn hard to sleep back..
Around 6.30am, my fren came from airport to my house..
She had a short rest and we went for Subway as breakfast..
Then came back to sleep until afternoon..
And went uni for submitting her forms and went to O'Day..
I got some free gift..
With a YoYo inside..
But it is a cheap stuff..
Hahax..
I watched a movie with my housemate..
"Always, Kahbi Kahbi"
Hindi movie..
Why Indian parents force their children to live for the parents dream?
Really hard for them..
I really can't live on this kind of lifestyle..
Really suffering..
At night, we went to ToTo for dinner =]
And that is it for today..

No comments:

Post a Comment