Friday 24 February 2012

23 February 2012


Today went to uni with my fren..
They went there for fees payment and renew smart rider..
I went there to pass up my application form for bookshop grant..
I hope that I can get it..
With this bookshop grant, I can save a lot money..
And also I went there for renew my smart rider..
After that, we went to carousel..
They wanna buy pillow and mirror..
We had ZushiBento for lunch..
The bento over there so so only~~
At night, my frens went for pizza for dinner..
I didn't join them because I am so lazy..
They need to take the train to reach there..
I felt lazy to take train..
So I had dinner at home..
It looks like I am anti-social..
Sorry guys..
And for another reason is I wanna save money!!
Just now me and my housemates chit chat..
Chat a lot of past experience on love..
And talk about other things as well..
Quite interesting..
My fren that overnight my house, she gonna leave tomorrow..
She will get her new house key tomorrow afternoon..
And I will be helping her for moving her stuffs ~.~

No comments:

Post a Comment