Tuesday 28 February 2012

27 February 2012


Yesterday before I went to bed, I checked my email..
I got an interview for McDonalds!!
Yes!!
It will be the coming Sunday!!
I am so happy that I got this interview..
Today morning till afternoon, I stayed in the room watch movie..
Around 3pm, one of my fren called me for joining her lunch..
She just came back to Perth 2 days ago..
We bought Subway..
We wanted to dine in but there are no seat available ~.~
We look like a poor kids eating our sandwich without a table..
We chit chat a lot..
And she is very envy that I can go Europe for June ^^
Before I went back home, I bought some ham and veggie for today dinner..
But end up eating dinner on my frens house..
They invited me to join them for dinner..
Tomorrow is my first class for this semester..
I just printed all my lecture notes..
Wish me luck tomorrow =]

No comments:

Post a Comment