Tuesday 28 February 2012

28 February 2012

Today is the first day class for this semester..
I woke up early and went for jogging..
Damn suffering..
I remember last time I running is when I am still in high school..
Now really noob..
The first class is Taxation..
The lecturer was damn boring..
He using the text book instead of lecture notes for teaching..
I haven buy my Taxation books yet..
Make me so bored and confused in the class..
After that is Accounting Managerial..
This lecturer quite funny..
Because of his spec..
The glasses are pretty thick..
I am thinking if he lost his spec, what will happen then ><
Sorry..
And after that is Corporate Finance..

The lecturer is a women..
From China, I think..
Her pronunciation a bit poor..
But still can understand..
I judging doesnt mean I am better ><
But the class was really boring..
She speak too slow ><
I felt sleepy in the class..
My classes for today start from 11am - 6pm..
Damn tiring..
And today I forgot to bring my wallet to uni..
Make me cant buy any breakfast or lunch..
I was hungry in the class T.T
Tonight I ate Veggie and Chicken and Ham and Egg Salad for dinner..
Damn nice =]
I like it so much

No comments:

Post a Comment