Wednesday 29 February 2012

29 February 2012

Today is a special day for everyone..
29 February..
Only occur for every four year..
I checked my Facebook..
It is none of my frens birthday ><
While about the class today..
For the Finance class,
The tutor is a guy..
From China..
Doing honor in Curtin..
Cool!!
His writing on the whiteboard was kind of messy..
Hahax..
But he can be a tutor and doing honor..
So writing will not affect your job as tutor ^^
But he did mentioned about giving himself a non-asian name make him more easier getting a job in Aus..
~.~
Racist?
For the Accounting Decision Analysis,
The tutor is a guy, but I dont remember where he said he is from..
But he did look like JJ at the HITZ.fm..
Because of bold and the skin color..
And he is funny..
He is like a fren instead of tutor to us..
Good thing..
So I will not have a boring class =]
I cycled to Coles for grocery today..
I bought a lot of stuff ><
And it was damn heavy..
I put the bags on the both handle of my bike..
And it was very hard to cycle because of unbalance..
I have no choice to carry one of the bag on my shoulder and cycle home..
I ate salad for dinner again..
Delicious!!
Easier to prepare than pasta ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment