Sunday 15 April 2012

14 April 2012


Today I woke up around 9am..
I get prepared and ate my breakfast..
I have a shift on 12pm to 5pm..
Before work, I need to attend the AMS committee meeting on 10.30pm..
Btw, I forget to mention that I got accepted by Association of Malaysian Student (AMS) as a committee member..


I was late for 8 minutes to the meeting..
But the meeting haven started yet..
Until around 11am, the meeting only start..
Damn..
I dunno why Malaysia got one stupid "Culture"..
That is every event will be late for 30mins to get started..
We must change or admend it..
I left the meeting early because I have work on 12pm..


Today I finished my work at 5pm..
And I made myself a 1/2 chicken..
2 corns..
And 1 regular chips..
And I also took a drink..
Hehex..
I feel so lucky that I can work on a restaurant..


But around 7.11pm,
The manager called and asked me to get back work to help..
Because it was really busy that time..
There were not enough staff..
So I went back to work as soon as possible..
There were lot of ppl on queque..
And lot of ppl waiting for their take away order..
I first collected all the plates from the table..
And washed it..
The manager said that I can leave at 10.30pm..
And I made my own dinner again..
Dinner for free..


I brought my dinner to my fren house..
We ate together and chit-chat..
We "ke po" a lot of stuff..
Laugh at the jokes..
Changing opinion for each other..
Cool..
And went back home afterwards..

No comments:

Post a Comment