Saturday 14 April 2012

13 April 2012


I slept around 5am yesterday..
And I need to wake up early today..
Because of staff meeting at 9am..
Damn..
I set my alarm at 7.50am..
By that time the alarm rang,
I really felt the laziness of waking up..
I was so tired..
And regret for slept late yesterday..


During the staff meeting,
One person, who is from the HQ, came in to our store..
He was here for training us on QSC..
Quality, Service & Cleanliness..
He made some presentation and asked some questions as well..
He wanna make us more enthaustic to improve our QSC..
We end the meeting around 10am..


After that, I went to Coles and bought some raisin breads..
While on my way back, I passed by a bus stand..
And there were 2 aborginal sitting on the stand..
The guy asked me,
"Hey mates, can you help me with my fren with 1 or 2 dollars?"
I said "No" and left..
Stupid A Bo, come on you are not handicap..
Get a job!!
After that, I went back home and ate my breakfast..
And watched some drama..
The stupid line,
Dunno what is it problem..
Why only my laptop connect online?
Even my phone can connect through..
Is it my laptop problem or the router problem?
I can discover any LAN but not that router in my house..
Why?
Nevermind, I will spend my time on preparing my exam..


Around 12pm, I felt very exhausted..
So I went back to bed and sleep..
When I woke up, my room was very dark..
Damn..
I woke up at 7pm..
Shoot..
I spent most of my time for napping..
My day gone like this without doing anything..
T.T


Because of the stupid line,
I went to my fren house with my laptop to online..
Did some research for my preparation of exam..
"International Harmonisation"

No comments:

Post a Comment