Friday 13 April 2012

12 April 2012

Today I finished my work at 1am..
Damn..
Because of all the cleaning..
Tomorrow is Friday..
Someone will come to check the whole store..
We started cleaning from 10pm..
3 hours of cleaning..
Really serious..
If it doesnt pass for tomorrow,
I dont know what can we do already..
Lets talk about something I hate during work..
I hate customer requested the chicken cut in 8..
Because it is quite troublesome for me to move the chicken around..
And I haven learn the skill pick up all the chicken with the knife..
I hate customer order for ribs..
Because ribs easily get burnt..
I need to keep an eye on it..
I hate busy period..
It is hard for me to handle..
If the customer doesnt mind their order are slow,
Then I will be fine with it..
But in reality, customers hate to wait..
Tonight I brought home 1 n 1/4 chicken and corn back..
I brought to my fren house..
We ate together..
Enjoy the supper..
And I took 2 bottle of drinks from the work today..
Hahax..
Is to compensate me for working until that late..
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment