Thursday 12 April 2012

11 April 2012

Today finally I started for my essay writing for coming exam..
I din finish the whole essay..
Hahax..
After that, I went to buy some grocery from Coles..
And went back home to have my nap before work..


Today it was busy at work..
I was totally "screwed" by the customers..
The customers came in suddenly like a hive of bees..
The order rack was totally full of order..
And I was slow..
But not confused already..
Just slow..
My co-worker helped me out a lot..
That time was totally busy..
Busy until we closing..
During the cleaning, we still need to clean lot of stuff..
Because this Friday, there is Audit coming to check on the store..
So this few days need to clean most of the tools and machine..
Damn tired..
Tomorrow I am working at night as well..
So I will need to do a lot cleaning..
Man, help me!!
And today my dinner is a customer cancelled order..
Stupid customer ordered through phone..
And cancelled it after 20mins..
Which now became my dinner..
If there were no chicken left on the trail, I wont eat that as dinner..
Shit you..

No comments:

Post a Comment