Wednesday 11 April 2012

10 April 2012

I totally forgot to post before I went to bed..
I worked for whole day..
Starting from 11am-4pm..
Then had a break for 1 hour..
Continue from 5pm-Closing..
The whole day it was peaceful..
But still got a short period that is quite busy..
During my break, I got free food from work..
And drink as well..
I just took it front the fridge =]
NESTEA Ice Tea..
And after work, I still got free food to bring back home..
Working help me save a lot of money for meals..
And I burnt my hand and left a scar on my hand..
But during the closing hour, I mess thing up..
We were all cleaning during that time..
And I was cleaning the front grill..
I pulled out the grill and cleaned the back of it..
When I wanna push it back in, I accidentally push the whole grill drop to the ground..
I really tried to stop it from falling..
But the floor was too slippery and the grill is really heavy..
At this point, everything alright become doom..
It need 3 guys to lift it back up..
And we clean the inside part of the grill..
And it spent a lot of time..
Our closing time should be 10pm..
But because of me, it was until 10.45pm..
Really sorry..

No comments:

Post a Comment