Tuesday 10 April 2012

9 April 2012

Today my housemate brought some food back from work..
I am so lucky that I can eat all that..
Hahax..
Thanks to her, I dont need to cook anything for my lunch..

Today I went to Tong86 to have my dinner with frens..
It is a Korean restaurant..
There is a grill pot in the middle of every table..
So you can grill the meat at the middle..
We ordered a lot and eat a lot..
The total bill is $262.20..
Damn..

After that, we went back home..
And they went to Karaoke after the dinner..
They wanna celebrate one of the fren's birthday..
I din join them because I got work tomorrow morning..
I need more rest..
And I dont want to spend..
I think they are still over there right now..
Singing in the room..

I saw a movie advertising on bus stand..
It is the movie name "The Lucky One"..
April 16 will start showing on cinema..
I saw the trailer before..
I think the movie will be very nice..
I wanna watch it..
Hope that this movie will be as nice as "Th Vow"..
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment