Monday 9 April 2012

8 April 2012

Today I went to Curtin Bus Stand to wait Bus72..
The bus stand got inside and outside lane..
I sitting on the inside lane..
When I saw the Bus72 stop at the outside lane,
I realized that I was sitting and waiting on the wrong lane..
But luckily the bus havent left yet..
I made it to get on the bus..
So I reach work early..
This was the first time I worked on Afternoon shift..
So I need to learn how to serve during the afternoon shift..
The day was alright..
But one silly thing I did was I serve the food to the wrong table..
Damn..
Luckily the customer know that was not his order..
If not, I am doom..
And I told the boss that I got another job other that restaurant..
And I requested that the boss can arrange the shift not on the day I working on the other job..
The boss seems calm,
But I can know that he was quite upset because I treated this job like substitute..
I really need both of the jobs..
I need $$..
And I told boss that I will discuss with the manager of my other job..
And will update him soon..
After work, I had my lunch with co-workers in the restaurant..
And went home after that..

Today I went out at night to have dinner on Little Ceasars with my fren..
One of my fren from Malaysia came to Australia for holiday..
We ate pizza and lovely dessert..
And we straight away went back home after that..

My fren dropped me by and got my Easter Chocolate that I left at my workplace..
Then head home..
The Easter Chocolate is from the manager..
Thanks..
It pack in a nice box..
Make me dont wanna eat it ><
Hahax..

At first, tomorrow we having a plan to go beach..
But now cancel ady..
So I think I am gonna stay at home and study..
Need to prepare for my exam..

No comments:

Post a Comment