Sunday 8 April 2012

7 April 2012

Today I woke up at around 1.30pm..
Yesterday was so cold at night..
I din even switch on my fan while sleeping..


Today I work from 5pm to 11pm again..
I met some new co-workers during work..
Today it wasnt busy like my first 2 days working..
I am glad that it wasnt busy..
So that I can train myself not being nervous..
Slowly train myself..
When I am cleaning the grill,
Something burn my neck..
Damn pain..
But lucky I put some cream on..
And no scar is left on my neck..
And the happy thing is I got a whole chicken and sweet corn home today..
I shared with my housemates..
And they were really happy and enjoyed eating the free delivery I got them..




I am so tired now..
I need to sleep as soon as possible..
Because I got work on noon shift tomorrow..
Need to have strength to work tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment