Saturday 7 April 2012

6 April 2012

Happy Good Friday..
Start of Easter Break..
Having 1 week of tuition free week..
But after this short break,
The mid-semester tests are waiting for us..
Damn..


I forgot to mention that yesterday I skipped a lecture..
Acc308..
The boring class..
And today I studied the lecture notes on my own..
And spent some of my time doing homework..
I need to start prepare for my mid-sem tests as well..
Study Study Study!!


Today I had my dinner with frens at their house..
The made roasted pork & curry chicken..
Awesome..
And also we made dumplings..
We ate mee instead of rice..
So we were like eating Wan Tan Mee..


Haha..
It was really delicious..
I am still full right now..


After dinner, we played games on the floor..
"Killer" & "Mafia"
And they drank Coronas..
After that, we hold a mini koraoke..
We used the laptop..
Everyone was very happy and joy..
~Music~
After that, we even went out to the lawn in the middle of the night..
We played "Pepsi-Cola"..
Really crazy..
Everyone was bare foot and playing on the cold chill grass..
We played until around 3.30am only went back home..
Really awesome..


Luckily I dont need to work in the morning or afternoon shift..
But I still got work on night shift..
I will get a free chicken again..
YES!!
Good Luck JACK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment