Friday 6 April 2012

5 April 2012

I really hope that I need no to for class today..
I really tired because of yesterday working..
I slept late yesterday..


Today I went to Acc301 Lecture..
After lecture, I went to meet my fren at the Library for attend the interview..
The interview is for the Association Malaysian Student club committee..
Actually I just wanna join as member and help out the club..
But since I went to the interview..
Lets just be it..
In the interview, just normal talking..
They did asked some main point..
"What you can give to AMS?"
"If you got a superpower, what it gonna be? Why?"
"Do you organise any event before?"
etc..
I answered them that what came to my mind first..
Hopefully they will understand it..


After that, I took the bus and went to Carousel again..
I need to get another pair of working shoe and a black pants..
Because the shoe that I bought is not suitable..
It is slippery and water easier to go in my shoe..
I need to get an anti-slippery and front full leather shoe..
And the pants is because working there, my pants always got sauce spilled on it..
So I need to wash it everyday..
So 1 pair  of pants is not enough for me..
Is quite troublesome tho..
I need to wash it everyday, and I cant always use the washing machine..
Because it will waste the water..
But at the end, I only bought the pants..
Which is only $6.. Happy!!
Because the shoe is expensive for me..


After that I went back home and ate my lunch..
And ready for work..
I got my uniform today..
And chilli tag to write down my name..
This is the 2nd day of working there..
Met some new staffs..
And thanks to them, I got to pass the busy period..
I still need a lot more of training for the front grill..
I am too slow and confused..
I have no idea how to explain it..
Is just complicated..
Work there, then you will know..
But I did get 1/2 chicken for my dinner..
=]


Well, tomorrow is Good Friday..
So Happy Holiday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment