Thursday 5 April 2012

4 April 2012


Today after class, I went to Carousel and bought my working black shoe..
I first went to Myer,
Then Target,
The at last at Kmart..
Kmart is the most cheap one..
The black shoe is $16 only..
I am quite happy with it..
After that, I took bus and went home..
I am so tired that time..
Wish that I could sleep in the bus..
I am working today..
I got my pants from my fren..
Thanks =]
Before work, I took a short nap..
It was unsatisfied..
But no choice, I have to work..
This is the first day of working there..
I work at the front grill..
I in charge for the grilling the meat and corn..
During the busy period, I really can't handle it well..
So I passed it to another crew..
And I cleaned up the dishes..
After that busy period, I get the chance to work on the grill again..
Until the closing business, we need to clean the kitchen..
This is really the hard part..
Super tiring..
And my shoe is actually suitable..
Because when we washing the kitchen, the water will get into my shoe..
I think I need to buy another waterproof shoe and a new pants..
After work, I went back home with a free Nandos hot chicken..
Cool right?!
But the bad news is I need to wash my clothes everytime after work..
Because all of the oil and grease..
I am so tired now..
Night night..
I miss my bed now =]

No comments:

Post a Comment